Temperature/Humidity Sensor with 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Add a temperature/humidity sensor with 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield to your Vantage Pro2 or EnviroMonitor system. Use with a Sensor Transmitter or EnviroMonitor Node for flexibility in siting options.
- The temperature sensor’s accuracy is ±0.5°F (±0,3°C) from -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
- The humidity sensor’s accuracy is ±2%.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Temperature data updates every 10 seconds; humidity updates every minute.
- Fan provides aspiration rate of 190 feet/minute in full sun. On battery only, aspiration rate is 80 feet/minute. Supercapacitor and back-up batteries keep fan running 24 hours a day.
- Includes: 1) Motor-driven fan with solar panel and back-up batteries for 24 hour power. 2) Temperature and humidity sensors with a 25 foot (7,6 meter) cable. 3) Hardware for mounting on a fence post or pole
- Requires a Sensor Transmitter and a receiver, such as a wireless Vantage Pro2 console, WeatherLink Live, Vantage Connect or Weather Envoy; or an EnviroMonitor Node and EnviroMonitor Gateway.