Wireless Vantage Pro2™ Plus ISS with 24-Hr Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
Wireless sensor suite for use with Vantage Connect, Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles or Weather Envoy and WeatherLink. The corrosion-proof sensor suite combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, UV and solar sensors, and anemometer into one package for rugged reliability and performance. Features our patented 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
- Features & Benefits
Rugged Sensor Suite
This versatile sensor suite combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature and humidity sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors
- For maximum accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat by moving the air through the shield 24-hours a day.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Includes UV and Solar sensors
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds
For use with Vantage Connect, Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles, Weather Envoy and WeatherLink.
Now Comes with New AeroCone!
Improved design is more accurate in strong winds. When your console says, “hold onto your hat” you’ll be getting The most accurate data with this cone! the new shape allows wind to flow around the cone, reducing turbulence and friction at the mouth of the collector.
All Vantage Pro2 weather stations come with the improved rain collector!
Stands up to the weather
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield is solar-powered with battery backup.
- New and improved rain cone design allows wind to flow around the cone, reducing turbulence and friction at the mouth of the collector.
Wireless transmission up to 1,000 feet
- Wireless transmission compatible with Vantage Connect, a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy.
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
- Solar powered sensor suite:
- Wireless sensor suite
- 24-hr Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
- Fan motor batteries
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
- Add a Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com to view the data online or on your smartphone and optionally download it to your PC.
- Add a Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet connection for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
- Add an Envoy8X and WeatherLink for Windows (serial or USB) to view data on your PC.
- Add a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console to view data without downloading it to a computer or viewing it online. (If you are considering this option, also consider the Vantage Pro2 Plus with 24-hr Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield weather station, 6163, which includes a console.)
- Solar powered sensor suite: