WeatherLinkIP™ Data Logger for Vantage Stations
View and analyze your weather data online anywhere & anytime. Simply plug in your data logger to your console or envoy and start enjoying benefits of WeatherLink Cloud instantly.
- Features & Benefits
Looking for a Wi-Fi data logger? Check out the NEW WeatherLink Live!
– Wireless connection for automatic uploads to the WeatherLink Cloud.
– See real-time updates on the WeatherLink iOS and Android app.
– Free your console. WeatherLink Live is independent of the console.
– Build a network of sensors. WeatherLink Live can “listen” to 8 transmitters, in any combination, allowing you to build a custom network of the sensors and sensor suites.
WeatherLink Cloud: Access Your Real-Time Data Anywhere & Anytime
The easiest & fastest way to see your weather data on WeatherLink.com. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your Console or Envoy, and connect the cable to your router.
You don’t even need a computer! Within minutes, you’ll see your data live in any major browser, whether you’re Windows, Mac, or Linux user.
Data is uploaded to WeatherLink.com every minute automatically.
WeatherLink.com 2.0 - New Look, More Features
Bulletin with Current Conditions (FREE!)
Build and customize your bulletin dashboard to receive current data updates from all of your installed sensors. You can move and resize tiles to see the data just the way you like it.
Visualize any of your sensor data with custom line and bar charts on up to 4 different y-axes. Zoom into an hour of data or out to a full year to view details and trends.
Access all of your raw sensor data at the click of a button. You can sort by date/time or data type and export any data set directly to an Excel-friendly .csv file.
Use the WeatherLink Map to view and interact with the community of public stations in the worldwide WeatherLink Network. Click on a station to see a summary of current data and click the bulletin to see the station’s customized weather dashboard.
Use the Davis Mobilize App on iOS or Android to create custom frost, weather, crop and irrigation views for web and mobile. It’s powerful enough to help avoid losing your farm crop to frost, and fun for the data-savvy backyard gardener looking to perfect their tomato crop.
Data in Your Pocket
WeatherLink Mobile App brings your data and the Davis WeatherLink Network to your phone. Join the worldwide network of businesses, schools and hobbyists sharing their weather data with the world. WeatherLink lets you see your personal Davis Instruments weather station data and local forecasts, as well as explore other stations from around the world. Enjoy 7-day and hourly forecast, rain, barometer, solar radiation and many more.
No subscription fee!
WeatherLinkIP is “plug-and-play” – there is no annual subscription to upload your data to the WeatherLink Cloud and start enjoying viewing your current conditions anywhere & anytime.
Get your personal WeatherLink.com page with all the wonderful features for FREE now – view your Temperature, Humidity, Barometer, Wind Speed, Current Rain, Wind Direction, Total Rain, Rain Rate, Solar Radiation, Wind Rose, Local Forecast, Sunrise/Sunset and Moon Phase.
Share Your Data with 3rd-party Weather Sites
Automatically upload your data to:
- Weather Underground
Friendly to All
WeatherLink.com is a cloud-based web application you can access in any major browser, friendly to all users with operating systems:
Data Storage & Download
Download your data from WeatherLink Cloud:
- A feature built in your WeatherLink Computer Software allows you to download your data from the WeatherLink Cloud to your computer. Simply click on File > Download in your software.
- WeatherLink Cloud makes 4x the amount of data on your Data Logger (USB, Serial, WL IP) available to you for download.
- You can download all your data as long as you do it periodically.
Please check the table below to determine how often you should download your data from the cloud to your computer to keep it all.
1 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 days
5 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 32 days
10 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68 days
15 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 104 days
30 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 212 days
60 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 424 days
120 Minute Archive Interval . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 852 days
Note that once your account capacity is reached, your data will get overwritten.
You can also download your data without the use of WeatherLink Computer Software in en easily-readable .csv format anytime from any computer with the use of any major browser with the ‘Data’ feature available in the paid Pro Tier plan.
- Data logger automatically sends data to WeatherLink.com without connection to a computer.
- Your current conditions (Bulletin tab) are updated every 60 seconds.
- Your archive data (Data, Chart, Mobilize tabs) are uploaded to the server once an hour. (Example: WeatherLink IP with 15-min interval setup will send up data every hour with 4 sets of readings. While a 30-min interval setup will be sent every hour with 2 sets of readings.)
- Power: 5VDC from console, 0.5 watts maximum consumption
- Operating Temperature: +14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Data logger
- WeatherLink Computer Software software on a CD, Windows version
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) cable to connect the data logger to your router, hub or WiFi extender
Works with Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue stations.
Compatibility & System Requirements
- The data logger requires a console from which to retrieve data. It fits neatly into all the following models: wireless or cabled Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy.
- A router, hub or WiFi extender
- Internet access
- WeatherLink Computer Software requires Windows XP or above
- Not needed for Vantage Connect products
- Not compatible with Envoy8X