EnviroMonitor Configuration and Mobilize Apps
EnviroMonitor’s intuitive, user-friendly configuration app makes installation easy. Mobilize decision-making app provides critical field data delivered in-hand.
- Features & Benefits
EnviroMonitor Configuration App and Mobilize App
The EnviroMonitor system works in three parts:
- First: Sensors and devices
Sensors and devices gather and send data over the network.
- Second: Device Setup
The EnviroMonitor Configuration app is the place to set up sensors and devices for use on the Mobilize app.
- Third: Manage Fields with the Mobilize app
Use the Mobilize application to manage data: view current field status, set up alerts, run reports, and more.
Configuration app: simple, guided steps to set up your system
The EnviroMonitor configuration app is used to easily install, monitor and interact with your EnviroMonitor hardware and sensor systems.
You have the ability to configure an unlimited number of systems, complete with activating cloud connection to your Gateways, establishing your mesh network and installing any of the EnviroMonitor supported sensors. Once the systems are setup, you can share with anyone on your team, giving them access to all devices.
The EnviroMonitor configuration app also provides you with system notifications to easily identify and address any issues, so that you never miss important environmental data.
Mobilize: Critical field data delivered in-hand
Mobilize is an agriculture focused decision-making app with some of the latest advancements in agronomy. You can easily create custom views of your farm and browse sensor data to track specific conditions related to weather, irrigation, growth cycle and more. Mobilize generates a seven-day forecast for growing degree-days, frost likelihood, evapotranspiration (ET) and rain, so that you can prepare for the future.
Track soil moisture levels to know when, where, and how much to irrigate.
• Custom soil moisture thresholds
• Irrigation alerts
• Evapotranspiration (ET) data
• Past and forecast rain totals
Precise forecasting allows you to stay ahead of critical conditions.
• Forecast frost conditions
• View real-time temperature threshold alerts
• Wet-bulb temperature (coming soon) and humidity tracking
Track key growing degree day (GDD) and chill requirements against custom targets by crop type.
• Chill and growing degree day progress tracking
• Integrated forecasts for planning
Improve daily decisions with real-time field conditions that help you plan with confidence.
• Spray confidently with location-specific wind data
• Document extreme temperature conditions
• Collect in-field rain data
NEW! Integrated Pest Management
Monitor pest/disease models specific to a long list of crops.
• Track Pest Risk Index
• Update IPM models with remediation actions
• Track past, current, and future pest stages
Temperature, Humidity and Leaf Wetness sensors and Pro+ WeatherLink plan required.
(COMING SOON) Free Form Report
Build a custom report using any Nodes and sensors connected to a specific Gateway.
• Identify key variables to call out at top of the report
• Easy-to-read data list of current data readings
EnviroMonitor Configuration App Overview
What can you do with the EnviroMonitor Configuration app?
The Configuration app is a guided, step-by-step app to help you set up the components of your network. You can also manage access to others on your team.
With this app, you can easily sign in and add components and users to your network:
- Set up your account
- Add a Gateway (one Gateway per network of Nodes)
- Add a weather station (one station per network, connect to the Gateway)
- Add Nodes
- Add sensors, including Davis and third-party sensors
- Add and edit your team of users
- Share a Gateway with other members of your team
What can you do with Mobilize?
Easily customize screen views, quickly browse sensor data, create custom alerts, view forecasts, and share data with others.
- Use the Homepage to see all the Views you’ve created or any views that are shared with you. (A “view” is a collection of sensor data organized into four reports: frost, weather, crop, and irrigation.)
- Get a quick view of potential issues through the color-coded notification flags.
- Create custom alerts based on your sensors and have them sent to people you designate. Common alerts include:
- Frost or freezing conditions
- Soil moisture levels
- Extreme heat
- Rainfall amount
- Wind speed
- See how your crops are doing using reports. Each report has four settings and a chart view with forecasting.
Made for EnviroMonitor
These mobile applications are compatible with the EnviroMonitor system. This system gathers intelligence by measuring, monitoring and managing critical field data related to climate, irrigation and crop production. It is an affordable, functional and reliable solution that puts data-driven decision support in your hands.
- First: Sensors and devices
- How-To Videos
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Create Account
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Add a Gateway
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Add a Node
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Add a Sensor
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Invite Your Team of Users
EnviroMonitor Configuration App: Monitor Network Health
Mobilize: How to Add a View
Mobilize: Create Custom Alarms & Notifications
Mobilize: Forecasting Info Specific to Your Data
- EviroMonitor Gateway
- EnviroMonitor Node(s)
- iPhone®, Android ™, or tablet