Collect sensor data and transmit it to an EnviroMonitor Gateway. A variety of Davis and third-party sensors can report data to the Node including temperature, humidity, rainfall, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil salinity, pressure, and more.
- Features & Benefits
Reliable Technology for Critical Sensor Data
Nodes connect over a self-optimizing mesh network and feed critical sensor data to the EnviroMonitor Gateway.
Every Node is a self-contained, weather-resistant, solar-powered unit that comes with mounting hardware, and are made to easily mount to a post or pole.
EnviroMonitor System Overview
Multiple sensors can be installed on each Node in the EnviroMonitor system. Once installed, and set up, you can start monitoring any important area. Whats more, adding new sensors as needed is a breeze. While Davis offers many sensor options, EnviroMonitor allows you to connect several top-tier, third-party sensors as well.
Nodes communicate with each other, so also function as repeaters to allow complete network flexibility around barriers and across distances.
You can cover a lot of ground with a communication range of up to 2,400 feet (730 m) Node to Node, and the ability to install four sensors in each Node.
Add Up to 120 Sensors per Gateway Network
- Each EnviroMonitor network can host 25+ nodes.
- Connect up to 4 sensors to each Node.
- Communication range: 2,400 ft (730 m) with standard antenna
- 3-watt solar panel with rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- 900 MGz transmission frequency
- 3-watt solar panel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- EnviroMonitor Gateway
- Smartphone for Configuration
- 4 D-cell batteries for backup power (not included)