Bundle: Vantage Vue Sensor Suite, Console, WeatherLink Live and FREE Pro Tier Upgrade
Over $95 savings: save $50 over buying separately and get a FREE Pro tier upgrade for one year, a $47 value.
Want to get up and running with the best home weather station, plus automatic uploading to the WeatherLink Cloud? With this bundle, you’ll get full Vantage Vue weather station, a WeatherLink Live, and enjoy all the features of WeatherLink Pro tier. (No coupon code needed!)
– The innovative fully-integrated, rugged Vantage Vue sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give.
– Compact console is loaded with features, including a backlit LCD screen and glow-in-the-dark keypad that makes viewing weather data easy, day or night.
– Bundled with WeatherLink Live, which lets you stream live weather data over Wi-Fi to the WeatherLink Cloud.
– Limited to the US and Canada only.
– Bundle available without a console: Product number 9998.
- Features and Benefits
Built to last
Rugged sensor suite is built to take pouring rain, high winds, snow, ice and high temperatures — season after season. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof.
The Sensor Suite combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. It also makes set up fast and easy. You’ll be seeing data within minutes of opening the box.
The indoor console includes inside temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensors. You’ll see real-time updates of all weather parameters, plus time and date, moon phase, forecast, and much more in the Weather Center. Graph the last 25 hours, days or months — up to 50 different graphs for temperature, rain, wind and barometric pressure. You’ll even get a “This Time Yesterday” feature. Set up to 20 alarms to let you know when specific conditions, such as high winds or low temperatures, happen.
Go live with WeatherLink Live
Makes getting your data from the Sensor Suite to the WeatherLink Cloud simple, reliable, and fast. With the same 1,000 foot radio range, WeatherLink Live receives the data and automatically uploads it to WeatherLink.com via Wi-Fi. You’ll be able to access your data on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, 24/7, wherever you are.
- Customizable current conditions dashboard.
- Share your data on the WeatherLink network map.
- Easily share your data with third-party sites such as Weather Underground, as well as with family and friends.
- No Wi-Fi? No problem. Easily connects to Ethernet with the included cable.
FREE Pro tier upgrade
With this bundle, you’ll also get a FREE upgrade to WeatherLink Pro tier for one year: a $47 value.
- Access and store both current and historical data.
- Chart data on multiple charts.
- Increased third-party upload rates.
To get your free upgrade:
Following order confirmation, Davis Instruments will issue a one-time use activation code via email. The code must be entered on the WeatherLink.com purchase upgrade payment screen. One activation code per person. Limited to the United States and Canada only. Offer excludes previously purchased WeatherLink devices.
Physical and Transmission Specifications
- Updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission.
- Solar-powered with capacitor and battery backup.
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments.
- Built-in bubble level allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Additional Sensor Specifications
- Rain Collector:
Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01″ resolution for US version or 0.2 mm resolution for M version.
Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 1 mph (2 km/h) and as high as 200 mph (320 km/h).
- Sensor suite
- Hardware for mounting to a post or pole
- Vantage Vue Console
- Pro tier features free for 1 year (a $47.00 value)
- The Sensor Suite mounts on poles with diameter from 1.00″ to 1.75″ (2,54 to 4,45 cm).
- 3 C-cell batteries for the Console. (Batteries are not required but are recommended for backup.)
- 4 AA batteries for WeatherLink Live