AeroCone® Rain Collector with Vantage Pro2™ Mounting Base (tipping spoon)
(NO DAVIS LOGO) Stand-alone rain collector with a Vantage Pro2 mounting base replaces the rain collector on your Vantage Pro2 sensor suite so it can be installed separately, or in an EnviroMonitor system.
- Features & Benefits
Designed for Accuracy
The AeroCone rain cone shape and the self-emptying tipping spoon are designed to provide very accurate rain data, especially in high wind conditions.
Takes the place of the rain collector on a Vantage Pro2 sensor suite for a siting that requires separation of the rain collector and temperature/humidity sensor.
Can also be used as a stand-alone custom rain station using an Sensor Transmitter Kit (#6332), sold separately, or an EnviroMonitor Node (#6810).
Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization, our self-emptying tipping-spoon design is exceptionally accurate. Used to display daily and accumulated rainfall on our weather stations as well as rate of rainfall.
Comes with 40′ (12 m) standard cable. Rain collector can be user-calibrated for 0.01″ or 0.2 mm. Also available as a factory-calibrated 0.2 mm rain collector.
This version comes without DAVIS logo.
- AeroCone rain cone with grips (NO DAVIS LOGO)
- Base with tipping spoon mechanism
- Bird spikes
- Debris screen that locks in place
- 40 ft (12 m) cable
- Mounting hardware
- EnviroMonitor Node and Gateway, OR
- Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or Sensor Transmitter Kit and a receiver or console such as Vantage Pro2 console or Vantage Vue console, WeatherLink Live, Weather Envoy, or Vantage Connect.