Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Plus with Standard Radiation Shield
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Transmits data from the sensor suite to the included cabled console via 100’/30 m cable.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; rainfall; and UV and Solar radiation.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Console includes inside temperature and humidity sensors and barometer; shows all sensor data as well as indexes, dewpoint, moon phase, alarms, highs/lows, forecast and more.
- On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months or years; tickertape provides forecast and meteorological information.
- Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Sensor suite is AC-powered through the console with battery-backup.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.