Vantage Pro2 GroWeather Cabled Sensor Suite Weather Station with 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield - SKU 6825C, 6825CM
The Vantage Pro2 GroWeather cabled weather station is an agriculture-focused weather station that includes all the features of the Vantage Pro2 weather station, plus a solar radiation sensor for evapotranspiration measurement. The Vantage Pro2 GroWeather provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data that updates every 2.5 seconds. The temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in a 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield for maximum accuracy. The sensor suite transmits data to EnviroMonitor Gateway or optional cabled Vantage Pro2 Console via 100'/30 m cable.
Get help buying. Call (800) 678-3669 (USA and Canada).
Customers in the USA and Canada only. International - Find a reseller
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product..
- Transmits data to EnviroMonitor Gateway, Vantage Connect, or optional cabled console via 100’/30 m cable.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- AC-powered through the console or Gateway with battery-backup.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.