CarChip Updater, Pro
This firmware is for the CarChip Pro (#8226) only.
Version HistoryWhat's new in version 3.21
- Now supports vehicles with multiple ECUs on the CAN bus.
- Fixed erroneous speed issue in Ford F-250 and higher trucks.
- Fixed page corruption problem during download.
- Improved end of trip detection in hybrid vehicles.
- Fixed trip duration problem in ISO/KWP and VPW/PWM vehicles.
- Added support for new anomalous vehicle choices: Renault EOBD, Intermotive Compatibility.
- Added support for new specific OBD II protocol selections.
- Fixed ISO buffer overflow bug.
To update your CarChip: Simply connect your CarChip to your PC with the USB interface provided with CarChip and run this program. It will automatically update the firmware in your CarChip.
Important Note: Before running the CarChip firmware upgrade program you must place it in the install directory of your current CarChip software.
Required: This firmware update requires purchase of a CarChip Fleet Pro (#8226 only), a PC running Windows XP or Vista and a USB port to connect to the CarChip.
Platform: Windows XP, Vista
File Name: CarChip_Pro_V321.exe
File Size: 268KB
Released: October 23, 2009
Product # Product Name 8226 Private: CarChip® Pro