What’s New in v2.6.2
- You can now add addresses in languages other than English
- The calibration number calculation for selected VSS PPM values was fixed for 500AL.
- The file debug.txt is now created when the program is started to assist with debugging any program startup problems the user may encounter.
- The download.db file was added to this upgrade package.
What’s New in v2.6.1
- A “Days Since Last Download” report was added to the Reports menu.
- The time and date on the DriveRight device being downloaded using Host Mode is now displayed in the history window.
- The DriveRight software updates the tables path in the idapi.cfg file every time you run the software.
- The Set Odometer function for the 500AL was fixed.
- The program does not try to write GPS data for DriveRights which have GPS logging turned off.
Required: This DriveRight update requires purchase of a DriveRight console, DriveRight Fleet or Personal software v2.01 or above, a PC running Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP and a serial port to connect to the DriveRight console.