WeatherLink for Irrigation Data Logger Firmware
Version HistoryFirmware version 2.0.2
- Fixed firmware problem for generating ET pulses in industrial mode. Now pulses hourly ET at the top of each hour.
- Added maximum effective rain total to limit the total amount of rain counted for the rain and ET balance.
- Changed RAIN output to behave the same as ET output does when the data module is in residential mode.
- Fixed bug that caused Alarm port to not work when "Delay on Release" and "Delay on Reactivation" values were not set to zero
- Changed the smallest irrigation cycle from hour to day
- Removed "Rain-ET Threshold", added "Irrigation amount", "Maximum Effective Rain"
- Fixed problem with resetting values whenever a serial command was received from the PC
Note: To update your data logger firmware simply connect your data logger to your PC. Run this program. Select your COM port number and press OK.
Required: To use these files you MUST HAVE WeatherLink software version 5.7.1 or later, a Davis Vantage Pro or Vantage Pro2 console and a Davis WeatherLink for Irrigation data logger (#6560).
File Name: IrrigationFirmwareUpdater_202.exe
File Size: 124KB
Released: February 11, 2010
Product # Product Name 6312 Wireless Vantage Pro2™ Console Receiver 6312C Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Console 6310 Wireless Vantage Pro® Console/Receiver 6560 WeatherLink® for Irrigation Control WeatherLink Private: WeatherLink Products