WeatherLink for APRS Data Logger Firmware
Version HistoryFirmware version 2.0.2
- Report 2-minute average wind speed and 10-minute high wind speed instead of 1-minute average wind speed and 5-minute high wind speed
- Modify Daylight Savings to reflect the new 2007 dates. (Requires the latest console firmware v1.60.)
- Report altimeter instead of current barometer value
- Fixed issue with Daylight Savings in manual mode (this bug requires the latest console firmware version 1.60)
- Report hourly rain and 24 hourly rain as "000" if both daily rain and storm rain are 0 initially otherwise show "….." in the APRS packet until the measuring time elapses
- Add minimum pressure check on the altimeter data
Note: To update your data logger firmware simply connect your data logger to your PC. Run this program. Select your COM port number. Repower your console. When you have confirmation that the updater program has detected your data logger, then press OK.
Required: To use these files you will need a Davis Vantage Pro Console or Vantage Pro2 Console and a Davis WeatherLink for APRS Data logger (#6540).
File Name: APRSFirmwareUpdater_202.exe
File Size: 124 KB
Released: March 30, 2007