Vantage Pro2 Cabled Console Firmware, Direct PC Install
Before You InstallIMPORTANT! This firmware is only for Vantage Pro2 Cabled Consoles manufactured April 2006 or later (#6312C).
Version HistoryFirmware version 3.59
- Supports new barometer and humidity sensors with better accuracy.
- Fixed a bug in 3.00 that did not allow the ET alarm to be cleared.
- Eliminates occasional WeatherLink communication issue when console is busy receiving a radio packet.
- Console times out of the "Receiving From" setup screen after 15 minutes using batteries and 30 minutes using AC power.
- Previous versions of firmware allowed a negative ET, now it will clip hourly ET values at 0.
- Added leading zero to temp readings between -1.0 and 1.0.
- Improved temp and hum index calculations.
- Low humidity readings now clipped at 1% and will not show 0%.
- CWOP uploads will now contain 2 min average wind speed, 10 min wind gust and direction of gust, last 15 minutes of rain, last 1 hour of rain and Altimeter. Must also have WeatherLink software v5.9.0 or later to use this feature.
- Fixed a bug that caused the barometer value to have a large error after updating to firmware version 1.82
File Name: DirectFromPC_vp2_cabled_3_59.exe
File Size: 496KB
Released: February 07, 2013
Product # Product Name 6312C Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Console
Vantage Pro2 Cabled Console Firmware, Direct PC Install, 3.59