Vantage Pro2 Cabled Console Firmware, Direct PC (consoles made pre Apr 2006)
NOTE: This firmware is only for Vantage Pro2 Cabled Consoles (#6312C).
Version HistoryFirmware version 1.90
- CWOP uploads will now contain 2 min average wind speed, 10 min wind gust and direction of gust, last 15 minutes of rain, last 1 hour of rain and Altimeter. Must also have WeatherLink software v5.9.0 or later to use this feature.
- Fixed clearing of yearly ET history data.
- Fixed a bug that caused the barometer value to have a large error after updating to firmware version 1.82
- Fixed a bug that when changing units in software caused the console to not reflect the change immediately.
- Fixed graph so that zooming to a different span always starts at the first point.
- Fixed display of historical yearly rain totals over 813 mm for .2 mm rain collectors (highs, lows and graphs).
- You can now only get to the Receive Diagnostics Screen from the Current Screen.
- Cabled console will now gracefully handle a serial command terminated with two of n or r characters.
- Changed "ALL CLEAR" function so that it does not clear any user-set calibration numbers
- Further improved wind speed translation algorithm for increased accuracy
- Improved data logging of high wind speed measurements in environments that get poor reception
- Fixed a communication problem where the console output an extra "nr" if it received binary data containing a 10 (x0A) or a 13 (x0D). Note: This issue only affects third-party software developers
- Improved wind speed translation algorithm for increased accuracy
- Improved digital barometer measurements at very high temperatures
File Name: DirectFromPC_vp2_cabled_1_90.exe
File Size: 648KB
Released: February 18, 2010
Product # Product Name 6312C Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Console
Vantage Pro2 Cabled Console Firmware, Direct PC (consoles made pre Apr 2006), 1.90