This file contains the Vantage DLL files, with documentation and licensing agreement. The DLL is intended for a 3rd party developer to communicate with a Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue through the WeatherLink data logger.
Version HistoryWhat's new in version 2.42
- Vantage Vue is now supported
- Fixed a memory leak when Comm Port is repeatedly opened and closed
- Set/Get Units will now set/get the units in the console itself. Available for Vue consoles or Pro2 consoles with firmware version 1.90 or later.
- Supports LOOP2 packet that contains 5 new parameters. Available for Vue consoles or Pro2 consoles with firmware version 1.90 or later.
- Fixed GetBarometerData() function.
- Changed documentation to properly reflect the function name SetVantageTimeOut(). It was SetSystemTimeOut() and should have been SetVantageTimeOut().
- Added support for USB, TCPIP, and Web-Download to WeatherLink DLL
- Comm ports beyond Comm10 are supported
- Visual Basic .Net support has been added
- Visual Studio 2005 MFC example was expanded to illustrate new usages
- A new, simple, VB .Net example was added to demonstrated VB .Net support
Required: Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue or Envoy system and any WeatherLink for Vantage stations.
File Name: Vantage_WeatherLink_DLL_242.zip
File Size: 9.39 MB
Released: January 29, 2010