Version HistoryWhat's new in version 2.3.3
- Ford F-Series Diesel trucks are now supported in CarChip firmware version 3.18 and have been added to the anomalous vehicle list.
- Software can now handle 1000+ trips without the need for partial saves during data download or data imports
- Adjusted fonts to avoid clipped-off text in CarChip main screen.
- The CarChip DLL has been updated to be more tolerant of corrupt pages in the CarChip memory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cursor to jump to the beginning of a data list when scrolling through lists greater than 1500 rows.
- Date and Time formats for different unit system are supported in this release and can be accessed form Setup-->Units
- Specific protocol exception list is added to Anomalous Vehicles dialog to let user configure the CarChip data logger to meet any unique protocol specifications present on the OBDII port of the vehicle. The Renault EOBD and Intermotive Compatibility are added to existing specific vehicle exception list. New anomalous vehicle types are only available for firmware version 3.12 and up
- Fixed the speed band "From" value calculation error when the unit system is set to Metric or SI
- Firmware and Bootware version numbers are reformatted to improve clarity
Required: This software update requires the purchase of any CarChip device and it's associated software, a PC running Windows 2000/XP/Vista and a serial or USB port to connect to the CarChip.
Platform: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
File Name: CarChip_233_Setup.exe
File Size: 8.31MB
Released: May 29, 2009