Three Ways to Join the WeatherLink Network:
You can post your weather data directly to WeatherLink.com without a PC using WeatherLinkIP. WeatherLinkIP uploads your data automatically even when your PC is not running—in fact, a PC is not even required to upload data!
WeatherLink Network Subscription
Makes any Davis weather station with a USB or Serial data logger into a WeatherLink.com station. With the annual subscription, your weather data is automatically uploaded to WeatherLink.com as long as your computer is on, and the software is running.
A WeatherLink Network page is included with the purchase of the Vantage Connect.
On WeatherLink.com you can:
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), Weather Underground, the GLOBE Program and more.
- Get e-mail alerts of current weather conditions or simple alarm conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the same powerful charting, graphing and analysis of WeatherLink software. Extra User License Kits allow you to download the data independently to multiple PCs—ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork and remote locations.
- Store four times the data that can be stored on your data logger alone.
- View your data on the WeatherLink.com map or your iPhone or Android app.
- Allow others to view your current weather data, or flag your page as private
See also: How can I report my weather data online?