Wireless Vantage Pro2™ ISS with Pyranometer & Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
Wireless Sensor Suite for use with Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles, WeatherLink Live, or Vantage Connect. The corrosion-proof sensor suite combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, and solar irradiance sensors into one package for rugged reliability and performance.
- Features & Benefits
Get Solar Energy Potential and ET
This sensor suite includes all the sensors you need to measure solar energy potential or Evapotranspiration. It’s a versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield reduces the effects of daytime radiation. The fan runs during daylight hours and ceases at night when solar radiation effects are reduced.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
Versatile, Rugged and Reliable
- Versatile unit grows with your needs. Add more sensors and stations as your needs change.
- Have a challenging location you need to monitor weather? The rugged design can withstand the worst cold and the harshest heat we’ve thrown at it so far.
- Delivers accurate and reliable weather data, every day and every night to be sure you’ve got the information you need when it counts the most.
- Get real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify when you add cellular-based, solar-powered Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the Internet.
- Get your data when and where you need it: Many options available for viewing and downloading data on location or remotely via the internet.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
Wireless Transmission up to 1,000 Feet
- Wireless transmission compatible with Vantage Connect, a Vantage Pro2 console, or Weather Envoy.
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
- Solar powered sensor suite:
- Wireless sensor suite
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
- Add a Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com to view the data online or on your smartphone and optionally download it to your PC.
- Add a Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet connection for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
- Add an Envoy8X and WeatherLink for Windows (serial or USB) to view data on your PC.
- Add a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console to view data without downloading it to a computer or viewing it online.
- Solar powered sensor suite: