Secure Removable Chafe Guard, White
Chafe protection is critical at the dock, at anchor, or on a mooring. The Chafe Guard is a good solution to prevent chafing over a cleat, cap rail, where two lines cross or at the anchor roller. Dock lines can be expensive; extending their life with good chafe protection is not.
- Features & Benefits
Features & Uses
Use Secure removable Chafe Guards on braided or twisted line to protect against wear. They’re easy to remove and adjust as lines stretch or chafe protection is needed elsewhere. Great for dock, mooring and anchor lines where wearing through a line could cost you the boat. The outside cover is made tough to withstand the elements while the inside in lined with Velcro® to grip the rope–no need for additional ties.
- Fits braided or twisted line from 3/8 to 1″ (10–25 mm)
- Outside cover: tough, UV-stabilized nylon webbing
- Inside: 100% Velcro® hook fasteners
- Each chafe guard is 16″ long (40 cm)
- Sold by the pair in white