Cabled Vantage Pro2™ ISS with Pyranometer & Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
A versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Features & Benefits
Get solar energy potential and ET
This Integrated Sensor Suite includes all the sensors you need to measure solar energy potential or Evapotranspiration. It’s a versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Cabled sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield reduces the effects of daytime radiation. The fan runs during daylight hours and ceases at night when solar radiation effects are reduced.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
Versatile, rugged and reliable
Have a challenging location for your weather station? The rugged design can withstand the worst cold and the harshest heat we’ve thrown at it so far.
- Delivers accurate and reliable weather data, every day and every night to be sure you’ve got the information you need when it counts the most.
- Get real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify when you add cellular-based, solar-powered Cabled Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the Internet.
- Get your data when and where you need it: many options available for viewing and downloading data on location or remotely via the internet.
Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
100' cable included
- Transmission range is up to 1,000 ft. (305 m). Comes with a 100-foot (30 m) cable which can be extended with extension cables (sold separately).
- Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Cabled sensor suite
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- 100 ft. (30 m) transmission cable
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite
- Add a Cabled Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet router for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
- Add a Cabled Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com. Then view your data online or download it to your PC or view with your phone app.
- Add a Cabled Vantage Pro2 console to view data without downloading it or viewing it online. Add a data logger to download data to your PC.
- Integrated Sensor Suite: