Sales Professional - High Sierra Electronics (sister company) APPLY NOW
Title: Sales Professional
Reports to: US Hydrology Sales Manager
Location: East Coast
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried Position
Compensation: $50,000 - $75,000 + earned commissions
The Sales Professional’s key responsibility is to sell world-renowned products and services in an assigned territory and to ensure the highest possible level of service to their accounts.
This position will own and be accountable for the sales management process – from identifying opportunities, to RFP responses, and to contract closing. This position will build and manage a pipeline and funnel business; will understand the client’s business strategy and will translate their needs into business solutions.
A successful candidate is a self-starting team player, a problem solver, a seeker, and uses their knowledge of AEM products and hydrology market space to provide innovative recommendations for their clients. The candidate will be required to use their consultative and key account methodology skills. The ideal candidate will be able to conduct virtual, telephonic, and in-person meetings in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively seek new client acquisition opportunities across the territory
- Upsell existing client base with product extension and higher value services
- Respond to inquiries from prospects to define needs and recommend solutions
- Research accounts and identify all stakeholders for call planning purposes
- Maps, navigates, and understands prospects’ informal and formal decision criteria, budget process and decision makers
- Identifies complex problems and reviews related information with Sales Engineering & Field Services to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Discusses site conditions for product installation with clients and the Field Services team to ensure site suitability
- Seek referrals from existing clients to upsell other clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to management
- Manage sales pipeline using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Prepare detailed presentations and proposals
- Be well informed and communicative about current industry trends
- Able to juggle priorities and be responsive to clients and management alike
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Strong business knowledge of industry, products, software, services, and markets
- High technology aptitude
- Demonstrated experience conducting presentations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including attention to detail when communicating
- Ability to solve problems, negotiate positively, conduct cold-calls, and persuade others
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years recent, related experience successfully selling technology products to government departments or large corporations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
Compensation is based upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits available to full time employees include: Medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail or mail your cover letter and resume using the information provided below. When submitting your resume, please reference the job title as it is described here. Internal applicants should submit a letter of interest to Human Resources.
No phone calls or faxes please.
Attn: Human Resources
High Sierra Electronics, Inc.
155 Spring Hill Drive, Suite 106,
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Equal Opportunity Employer
High Sierra Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of High Sierra Electronics, Inc. to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. High Sierra Electronics commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.|||East Coast, USA, or may be Fully Remote|||||||||kd0CK.hA5HKRL7Wg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single||||||||||||false