Service & Repair
We make every effort to produce the most durable, long-lasting weather, marine, and automotive products possible. However, certain components are subject to wear and tear. Lightning, rain, salt spray, snow, and sleet; freezing temperatures and high heat; small mammals, insects and birds…many factors can take their toll. Because we know this, and because we know how important your purchase is to you, we are committed to providing the best possible service program we can.
Need a repair? Please contact us before sending items in for repair. We may be able to solve your problem over the phone or send replacement parts. If you are outside the USA or Canada, please contact your local reseller first; many have complete factory-authorized service centers. Get Service and Repair info.
Be sure to contact our Tech Support team before shipping your items back for repair. If you are in the USA, pack it up as securely as possible and ship it to us via Insured Parcel Post, UPS, Federal Express, or the like.
With your shipment, Include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your daytime phone number
- Payment information or “Contact Me for payment”
- A complete description of the problem
- When and where you purchased the item. If possible, include a copy of the original invoice.
Package and Shipping Instructions:
- Do not ship via regular airfreight, as this may result in excessive customs brokerage fees or other clearing charges, which are out of our control.
- Send via Insured Air Parcel Post (if possible). If sending via an international courier service such as UPS, Federal Express, or DHL, make sure there will be no charges at the destination; you are responsible for any such charges.
- Mark the package “USA-Made Item Returned for Repair”
- Ship to: Davis Instruments
3465 Diablo Avenue
Hayward, California 94545 USA
If you are in Canada or overseas, please contact your local dealer or distributor first. They may be able to handle the problem directly.