EnviroMonitor: Smart Field Monitoring to Drive Critical Crop Decisions
EnviroMonitor is an award-winning sensor platform that helps growers measure, monitor, and manage your crop at every stage of the growth cycle.
With the Davis Mobilize app:
- Monitor soil moisture and temperature to help you plant with confidence
- Track growing degree days (GDD) for each field by crop and plant date
- Improve daily decisions with real-time field conditions
Designed for flexibility, scalability, and mobile access, EnviroMonitor can be installed on a small farm or scaled to cover thousands of acres.
The Davis Mobilize app and WeatherLink.com connect you to your weather data and third-party sensor data with an intuitive interface letting you easily measure soil moisture, monitor flow meters, track growing degree days, measure chill hours, create frost alarms, and much more! With EnviroMonitor in your field and Mobilize in your pocket, you’ll receive the real-time data you need to respond to changing conditions and make timely decisions.
With service plans starting at just $160 per year, EnviroMonitor can save you thousands of dollars each year on your field monitoring costs.
The benefits of EnviroMonitor are clear:
- Direct access to data from field sensors
- Use Davis and third-party sensors
- Set up alarms and alerts quickly
- Leverage precise forecasting
- Reliable and affordable
- Intuitive user interface
We’re always glad to help. Give us a call at (800) 678-3669 Monday–Friday 7:00am–5:30pm Pacific Time.
Email us anytime at email@example.com