what we do
Davis Instruments, a privately held manufacturing company, takes pride in developing high-quality, reasonably priced products that offer practical solutions to real-life problems. Located in Hayward, California, we back our products with outstanding customer service.
One Year Limited Warranty
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. We recommend you register your Davis product.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with something purchased directly from us, return it within 30 days of purchase and we will gladly refund your purchase price. This guarantee does not apply to opened software packages.
- August 8, 2019
The Davis Instruments Marketing team is looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to lead our efforts in direct on-line sales and activity on third-party marketplaces across the globe.
The ideal candidate has a track record of building new eCommerce/digital-marketing programs and strategies from scratch, optimizing them, leading initiatives cross-functionally and creating value for our customers and global partners. Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and the ability to simplify a complex suite of solutions to resonate with customers is a must.
Davis Instruments is the industry leader in designing and manufacturing weather stations for consumer and industrial use. We are looking for someone to help us build an online presence that adequately reflects the recognition of our products and the strength of our global brand.
- Develop and execute strategies to rebuild the product and eCommerce customer experience on davisinstruments.com.
- Lead the brand experience and global eCommerce strategy on third-party marketplaces.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with engineering and creative teams to create engaging online experiences.
- Create KPIs for eCommerce functions and measure, analyze and report on outputs, sales attribution and drivers.
- Develop digital ad campaigns cross-functionally with the marketing team and manage the execution across paid, search, social media and email channels.
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing/eCommerce strategies.
- Experience with Amazon Seller/Vendor/Brand Account and working knowledge of marketplace models: 1p vs 3p listings, buy box, etc.
- A strong user-centered, data driven mindset and a passion for UI/UX design.
- Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, WordPress and Excel are required.
- Experience using Zeplin, Asana, Slack, MailChimp, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and ERP systems helpful.
Davis Instruments is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply using the form below or check out our application information for more ways to apply.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB