Take the next step in your career and join the Davis Instruments, Corporation Family as a Customer Service Supervisor for our Customer Service Call Center located in Hayward, CA!
Are you a passionate leader who is ready to drive the path to excellent customer service?
Do you possess excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills?
Do you love empowering successful teams and desire continuous improvement?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned customer support professional with an ability to motivate and inspire others to get things accomplished. The candidate will act and work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s core values. We are seeking someone with supervisory experience, who understands systems, has the ability to multi-task, possess a strong work ethic, enjoys problem solving and analytical thinking. This individual will believe in data and are passionate about technologies ability to improve people’s lives.
- Directly supervise a team of call center representatives.
- Manages order processing workflow.
- Ensures accurate and timely order processing to meet customer requirements.
- Drives resolution of customer-related issue with internal/external business partners.
- Ensures that all customer communication platforms are being answered in a timely manner.
- Create and/or generate sales reports and metrics to drive process improvements and operations excellence.
- Monitor and report metrics and key performance indicators.
- Handles all internal and external customer escalations.
- Provides and documents performance feedback through side by side coaching, goal setting, and improvement processes.
- Identifies areas and opportunities for departmental process improvement.
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is no intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.
- AA/BS preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in direct-report supervision in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate performance
- Ability to build and maintain relationships built on respect and trust with staff, managers, and others in the organization
- Proficiency with technology, especially ERP systems, computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during peaks time
- Experience and ability to work independently as a member of a virtual team as well as foster teamwork and collaboration
- Commitment to process improvement and employee growth
Davis Instruments is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.